Powerful and beautiful 3D charts on Android™ devices!
Orson Charts for Android is a 3D chart library for Android devices that can generate a wide variety of 3D charts for use in mobile apps. Powerful and yet very easy to use, Orson Charts for Android is the perfect tool to provide intuitiive and interactive visualisations to your users.
Touch screens bring a new level of interactivity that's very exciting for us.David Gilbert - creator of Orson Charts for Android
Key features include:
- multiple chart types: pie charts, bar charts (regular and stacked), line charts, area charts, scatter plots and surface charts;
- a built-in lightweight 3D rendering engine based on Android's Canvas API;
- a touch-enabled chart viewer provides 360 degree rotation and zooming for precise end-user view control;
- flexible data sources;
- auto-adaptive axis labeling;
- a clean and well-documented API with a high degree of chart configurability.
There are three pricing levels for Orson Charts for Android:
- Single App - a license to use Orson Charts in a single app (currently GBP149.00). This option is intended to provide a low-cost entry point for small or independent developers;
- Corporate - a license to use Orson Charts in multiple apps developed by a team or teams in one physical location (GBP380.00). This option is intended for teams working in a small to medium sized corporate environment, or a research institution;
- Enterprise - a license to use Orson Charts in multiple apps developed by any team employed by your enterprise (GBP1,150.00). This option is ideal for large corporations.
The license permits royalty-free redistribution of the Orson Charts for Android runtime code as part of your own application. Purchasers will receive free updates and support for a 1 year maintenance period following purchase.
Support is provided by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), and the maintenance period is extendable (at a cost of 25% of the current license fee per additional year).
Some points to note:
- Orson Charts for Android provides 3D charts only, there is no support for 2D charts.
- If you are also developing for the Java™ platform, please note that we have another edition of Orson Charts available for that platform.
- Android is a trademark of Google Inc.